Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Just got my E, and I keep seeing the references to Twirates and the flag / sticker emblems.

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but what is this all about? How does one go about becoming a Twirate? :smile:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The backstory is that Twilightzero, one of our members, had a ladder slip and break the rear passenger side window. Being that pragmatic soul he is, he grabbed a plastic sheet and covered the area. Showing some friends what had happened, one of them took some red tape and proceeded to turn the plastic cover into a flag. We all saw this design and convinced the PTB to make a sticker for the E's of said "piratically minded individuals". Twirate is merely a crossing of the name Twi (Twilightzero's nom de guerre) and the term pirate.
The requirements are that you get a sticker... and ye harken in yer mind back to the days when laptop were benches, god gave us for wenches. When a sail weren't just some low price to pay. A time when the presence of pirates made the wenches tremble and the ships go down!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
There needs to be a Wikipedia entry done on this.:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a great story!

I be feelin' the need to fly me own EOC Twirate flag now!

Avast!

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
the backstory is that twilightzero, one of our members, had a ladder slip and break the rear passenger side window. Being that pragmatic soul he is, he grabbed a plastic sheet and covered the area. Showing some friends what had happened, one of them took some red tape and proceeded to turn the plastic cover into a flag. We all saw this design and convinced the ptb to make a sticker for the e's of said "piratically minded individuals". Twirate is merely a crossing of the name twi (twilightzero's nom de guerre) and the term pirate.
The requirements are that you get a sticker... And ye harken in yer mind back to the days when laptop were benches, god gave us for wenches. When a sail weren't just some low price to pay. A time when the presence of pirates made the wenches tremble and the ships go down!
omg very well spoken!

They're nuts, I tell ya, NUTS. You go there and you'll be sorry. NUTS I tell ya.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts