Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This weekend we decided to put my wife's '95 Saturn out to pasture for fear she won't last the winter. We signed off on a 2010 Tidewater Blue Fit Sport. She comes home on Friday and we are very excited. I'll post photos when I get her next to the E.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club, heck we have some that are 3 honda family and more......................
Like the Fit and like the color

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats.

I'm a 4 honda family. Only 2 drivers.

Soon gonna get a Fit in place of the Civic. And a Ridgeline in place of the CR-V.

·
Registered
98 Posts
New Fit

Hey...my son just bought a new '09 Orange Revolution Fit Sport and he loves it. He had an '03 Infiniti G35 Coupe that he bought new. Awesome car....but he tells me he enjoys the Fit more.....comfort, room, handling, ECONOMY, overall level of quality..."fit"...finish...etc......the only thing the G had that the Fit doesn't was breakneck acceleration! But really....who needs to go from 0 to 60 in 5.8 seconds.....or cruise top speed at 158 (he had it to 140 once). He enjoys the performance that the Fit does have. And, I must say, even though I love my SC, I'm quite impressed with it myself......we might replace the wife's one owner '98 Civic with a Red Fit!
Congratulations on the Fit!

·
Registered
250 Posts
The day I bought my Element I test drove the then new Fit and my Element. It took me two hours to make my mind up. I liked the Fit alot and sometimes wish I had made that choice.
You have both in the family!

congrats. looks nice

·
Registered
895 Posts
Me E, my betrothed has an '05 Civic EX coupe.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
The fit looks nice, good color, matches the wife quite well

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
We are a two Honda family as well. Besides my new-to-me 06 E, the wifey has a 2004 Civic Hybrid that she has owned since new. Currently has 80K, and one feature I absolutely love........it's paid for!!!:razz:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Three Honda's here. Wife got a CRV in 2005. I got an Element in 2007. Just a few months ago I bought my Mom's old Accord (2001 with 60k miles!) for my college student daughter! Gonna start buying oil filters by the case!

·
Registered
68 Posts
2 here as well. I have a 03 Element EX 4wd and a 09 Ridgeline RTL. Both are just amazing cars to drive and I'm not sure which one holds the most cargo yet. We have used the E to move my son back and forth from college these past 4 years and it usually too most of the stuff and only a few items had to be brought along in the wife's sportage. We seldom got to use the Dodge Ram pickup due to the inclement weather that always seemed to happen on that day.

·
Registered
244 Posts
We have an 07 Fit Sport to go with our E, and I have an 82 Honda Goldwing. We also have a Honda Generator. You guys will love that Fit. Fun and cheap to own, what's not to love?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
we recently became a 2 honda family as well.... 06 element & an 06 ridgeline.

congrats on the fit & good luck!

If I ever sell my rhd cabriolet, I'll pick up an 06 fit sport to fill it's spot in the garage.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
My girlfriend and I are both Honda drivers now. I have the E and she also has a Fit! Apparently we like CBP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts