Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our neighbor is moving and can no longer keep her two adult dogs:

We know these dogs personally, and think either would make a great pet.

Charlie is missing a leg, but gets along wonderfully on three. He gets along great with other dogs and children.

Ginger is a little yappy, but that's par for the course for a Pomeranian - and she's really gorgeous.

Both are crate trained and will sit patiently in their crates all day if necessary (but hopefully they'll find a home where they won't have to).

Please circulate the above flyer to anyone who might be interested. Can be seen in the N GA mountains, near Blue Ridge.

Contact us at 706-492-3118 (home) 954-383-6040 (cell) or [email protected]

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
It's heart-breaking to hear about older pups losing their homes. :-(

A friend of mine volunteers for a group in Washington that's strictly focused on finding homes for senior pups. She's fostered a couple -- including her current one who is 16 years old who she took in when she was 14. The organization pays all the vet bills. I strongly urge doing Internet research on such organizations in nearby cities in your area.

Groups who don't specialize in senior pups may be able to refer you to a group that does.

I just read an article the other day that half of the pups in rescue in the Washington, D.C. area are not from here.

Very kind of you to be helping to find a new home for these two. Best wishes.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts