1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You don't want to miss this! Beautiful Palo Duro Canyon
June 9th-13th

Electrical Sites---
Mesquite and Sagebrush camp loops, 50 amp service.
Hackberry camp loop, 30 amp service.

I'll be making my reservations in the Hackberry loop.

It says you can have up to 8 people per site and 3 vehicular units, so buddying up can be an option.

http://www.palodurocanyon.com/

They have PONIES!!!!
http://www.oldweststables.com/
I'm not passing this up!

http://www.theelkinsranch.com/Movie1.html
Elkins Ranch has cowboy breakfasts, dinners, music and Jeep tours!

YEE HAW!:cowboy:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Dang it.... Cant make it that weekend... I love Palo Duro... Normally go out there every Memorial Day and ride bikes for 4 or 5 days... Been to Elkns Ranch on the jeep tour... very informative..didnt eat there though..
Take lots of water if you hike or bike out there... and if rain is coming..get back to campsite FAST ...
Ya'll have fun...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm so there!
I didn't know they had PONIES! I'm giddy with anticipation.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I can't wait!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any other takers?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I was planning on going to finally see you crazy E's BUT, i registered for chemistry 1 & 2 for the summer so i've gotta stay around Austin to make sure i get all my work done and attend class.

PLEASE TAKE TONS OF PICS!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
836 Posts
jojo im the KING of hooky, only problem is my classes are only 5.5 weeks long. If i miss 1 day during the summer its compared to missing 4 days of regular semester. After 2 days missed in the summer you will be dropped from the class, gotta save my "sick" days in case something goes wrong and keeps me from getting to class :(

Now if it was the last two weeks of may or after june i'd go but its just in the wrong time frame :'(

My dog is extremely mad at me for not making this trip :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
JOJO! Long story, but I don't think i can make this trip aftr all - some major unexpected expenses have come up and i am strapped right now. Any chance we can reschedule for fall? I'm sooooooo sad right now. But maybe then we could get more folks to join us????

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JOJO! Long story, but I don't think i can make this trip aftr all - some major unexpected expenses have come up and i am strapped right now. Any chance we can reschedule for fall? I'm sooooooo sad right now. But maybe then we could get more folks to join us????
That stinks.
We are still going, been looking forward to it and have the days off. We can do something in the fall, probably not that far though, can't take that many days off then.

Can take more days off at Christmas too!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oh, you will have to post pictures. I am sooo sad. I'll be thinking about how much fun you'll be having, tho. can't wait to hear about it.

i'm always down for a christmas time trip - i usually have off between xmas and new year.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I can not make it, I have to stay and fix my house, thanks to the Baseball sized hail......

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Where's the PHOTOS???

:shock:OK, Jojo, you have been gone 2 days now, where are the photo uploads???

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:evil:I just know your A/C is working overtime:evil:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Where are the pictures ?????????:|

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:evil:Hopefully they didn't melt out there! I know Mr. Jojo must have been checking the laptop.:shock:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts