Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my 97 saturn to them it had 80k miles but awesome condition we still had some payements left i thought maybe with the 2004's coming out and being more money we could get a 2003 easier Wrong! First they greeted us and asked us if we were "expecting" meaning my wife is pregnant woops ( we both aren't thin but come on not the question to ask) then they were like 1800 for the trade 5.9 % couldnt get me into an ex for less than 420 a month wouldnt budge of the sticker. I left in shock and disappointment I really wanted an element but i guess it wasn't meant to be

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply i only owed 1700 they only wanted to give me 1800 i was just floored! oh well there are alot of dealerships to deal with we'll just be patient

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I decided to email my quandry to other area honda dealers w/o the gory details just the figures and they have me driving home in a SOP ex awd for 399 a month 1000/ down and 2200 for car I'm a little bit more optimistic especially if i can come home tomorrow with this!!! thanks for your help everyone!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts