Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll let you decide-but I think these poor E's deserved better....

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
I like !!!! sorta like kinki cargo ,only bloodyier !!!! probly from hitting all those zombies or honda service managers.:twisted:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have seen worse for sure, its not that bad, I would rock it for a day.
All it needs is a Ohio State logo on the doors and it would be a great college kids car.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Black would be better! With a Chicago Blackhawks logo!

·
Registered
254 Posts
It bothers me that the roof is painted red. It's inconsistent.

And yeah it's ugly, but I've seen worse. At least there aren't any fake performance accessories.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live near Pittsburgh and am sure I'll see a NBP E with the panels painted Steeler Gold (yellow) one of these days.

·
Registered
599 Posts
OMG, my eyes, they burn! Make it stop! :shock:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Red and silver is not bad. I kinda like it. I agree with CK FQ BX, they should have never painted the roof just the gray panels to remain consistent.

I wouldn't be caught dead in it (unless they pay me to take it, x10 it's worth), but I do like it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live near Pittsburgh and am sure I'll see a NBP E with the panels painted Steeler Gold (yellow) one of these days.
When i lived up there i saw a HHR, all black with a Steelers logo the head rest and on the bottom of the door. It wasn't terrible looking ( well HHR's are terrible but no more so then normal) but i think they tacked on an extra $2K

1 - 19 of 19 Posts