Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was thinking today... As a soon to be former 2001 Pontiac Aztek owner, and soon to be 2003 S.O.P.E EX owner, I thought it might be kinda fun to get these two groups of car owners together. The Aztek and the Element, as far as I know share the distinction of being the only "ugly" urban campers. The Aztek fan club is very large and has rallies here in the north east every year ( click here to see pics ).

What does everyone think? I'm very curious...

NyArtist26

·
Registered
50 Posts
i think i can agree the aztek is ugly, but unfortunately the element is a highly attractive piece of machinery, so a meeting of the two might not be a good idea. :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My reference to the Aztek and Element as "ugly" was perhaps misplaced... These are both in my opinion, sweeeeet vehicles. I personally think we ought to consider a joint camp out with these guys. Let me illustrate...

NyArtist26

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks... I touched it up a bit more since you saw it last, to reflect the colors of my vehicles more truthfully.

NyArtist26

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would like to get together and camp with my E. Where are you located :?: I run a camping organization in Dallas but it is not car specific. :D It would be nice to camp with fellow E owners. We get together about once a month and head out of the city for a little peace and quiet. I would like to know where and when you are getting together :?: Also, if anyone is in my area, let me know if you are interested in joining up with us. Site is www.the-happy-campers.org but is down now, email me [email protected].

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
PS on the Aztek this is its final year of production!!!!

Yeah and I too would not class the E with the Aztek!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
We should get something like the Aztek Rally going for us E owners every year or join in with the Azteks as well. Looks like they have a blast every year, do you have an "in" with the Aztek rally?to inquire

[quote:37973db482="NyArtist26"]So I was thinking today... As a soon to be former 2001 Pontiac Aztek owner, and soon to be 2003 S.O.P.E EX owner, I thought it might be kinda fun to get these two groups of car owners together. The Aztek and the Element, as far as I know share the distinction of being the only "ugly" urban campers. The Aztek fan club is very large and has rallies here in the north east every year ( click here to see pics ).

What does everyone think? I'm very curious...

NyArtist26[/quote:37973db482]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts