Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a 2011 EX in OK for $24,760. Does only have 11,235 miles but still. That's more than it cost new. They have new 2016 CRVs on their lot that cost less.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How a car that was marginally received can be so valuable now. Guess Honda should have kept making/improving them.

Although it's not as big of a jump as my first car - bought it for $3,000 and now it is worth $55,000. Wish I had kept it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Supply and demand. In Ohio, there are only a handful of late model Es available for sale right now between dealers and private sale. Most are going for $12,000 to $16,000 and have 130,000+ miles. I've talked with my local Honda dealers, and most used Es only stay on their lots for a few days, at most.

OK seems to have even fewer new model Es on the market, so $25,000 for an essentially new E that is certified pre-owned may trigger the right buyer.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Supply and demand is correct. If Honda was still making them they wouldn't be worth as much, as is the case with many other cars.
Personally I don't see the Element skyrocketing in price like the muscle cars of the '60's but that's just me.

·
Registered
643 Posts
The Element is kind of like a modern day VW Bus. Who would have thought that a 21 window micro bus would be selling for so much now.

Supply and demand is correct. If Honda was still making them they wouldn't be worth as much, as is the case with many other cars.
Personally I don't see the Element skyrocketing in price like the muscle cars of the '60's but that's just me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
IMHO, they aren't worth anywhere near as much on the east coast as they are in the rest of the country (especially West coast ), thanks to the battery acid we use on our roads. I'd bet my 2010 would be gone in a few hours out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts