Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a set of these (stock size) on the Orange Crush this past weekend. So far, I'm VERY impressed! It's one of the quietest, if not THE quietest, tires I've ever used. Dry traction so far is great and I'll report back when we get some rain. It's been very dry lately in North Georgia.

So a high recommend so far on the Tiger Paws!

Here's a link from tire rack with pics. They run about $90/tire. I got them locally for $400 installed.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Uniroyal&tireModel=Tiger+Paw+Tour+SR

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yeah, we have them on my wife's G6......terrific. I just drove it to Fla and back at high speed. The best. I will put them on my E.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Had those tires on both our used 2005 E's- installed by the dealer- they were very good for the first 7 to 9 K miles and then became extremely noisy on both E's- and I rotate every 5K. I believe the noise is caused by the camber of the rear suspension causing the edges of the tread to "bite" more after the first layer of quiet tread wears away. They were not very good in wet snow either. I know people who have a set on their Odyssey and love them, so individual experiences do vary.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just put a set of these (stock size) on the Orange Crush this past weekend. So far, I'm VERY impressed! It's one of the quietest, if not THE quietest, tires I've ever used. Dry traction so far is great and I'll report back when we get some rain. It's been very dry lately in North Georgia.

So a high recommend so far on the Tiger Paws!

Here's a link from tire rack with pics. They run about $90/tire. I got them locally for $400 installed.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Uniroyal&tireModel=Tiger+Paw+Tour+SR
HMMM? Your link to Tire Rack does not work. See picture below for what tire rack survey thinks of it.
I just put on the Kumho KR21, so far very good tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
You're right.....certain tires work better on some cars more than others. I guess in the E world, it's best to listen to others.........altho.....there is a wide variety of opinions. Maybe a poll ?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts