Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY, some encouraging news on all the backordered accessories. I've been waiting on the bunjees, fog lights, security and keyless entry. I called the dealer today (in Avon, CT), and he said they've got everything in except the fog light switch for the dash. So it shouldn't be long now. Just thought everyone else who's waiting would like to know...hopefully the same applies to you! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also have been waiting for my keyless entry and all weather floor mats. the floor mats came in but still waiting for the keyless. my dealer said honda didnt expect the the popularity of the E and is trying to keep up with demands.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just heard from my dealer that all of my backorders are due in today. I've been waiting on the keyless entry, security system and seatback bungees. The order went in on March 2nd.

Peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
448 Posts
I got my keyless in 3 days as well as my armrest and sidesteps. Waiting on Fog Lights and all season mats. I sure hope they are worth the wait, they are due in on Tues, so I'll probably get them on Thurs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:( As you can see I'm down. I :D with my Element, but hate that my accessories are slow to come. I've been waiting on keyless entry since 2/23/03. Every time I call the dealer I get, "well it could be this week or it could be a month". I've got to think a dealer has some idea of when they are coming in... doesn't Honda send out back order notices? :cry: in OK, RC

·
Registered
204 Posts
A week late, but finally getting the security sys, keyless entry and bungys installed as I type this. My dealer said they bumped the priority up on mine, but knowing my dealer, that's probably a load of BS.

Love the car, hate the dealer. Interestingly enough, as I got home this AM after dropping the E off to get the accessories installed and numbed up from an emergency root canal, I got the call from American Honda asking about my purchase experience. Man, that sure felt good... :twisted:

Peace out,
-jdef

·
Registered
220 Posts
[quote:3f1bdbdd6a="jdef"]A week late, but finally getting the security sys, keyless entry and bungys installed as I type this. My dealer said they bumped the priority up on mine, but knowing my dealer, that's probably a load of BS.

Love the car, hate the dealer. Interestingly enough, as I got home this AM after dropping the E off to get the accessories installed and numbed up from an emergency root canal, I got the call from American Honda asking about my purchase experience. Man, that sure felt good... :twisted:

Peace out,
-jdef[/quote:3f1bdbdd6a]

If you truly had a bad experience with the dealer, then that is one thing, but if you torched them on the survey simply because your accessories are taking longer than expected......then you are a TOOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts