Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the emblems shaved and new shoes on.

Rota SDX 17x7.5 with Falken Ziex 225/60s

With that I'll be posting my OEM SC wheels and tires for sale....

Damn, just noticed those pictures are really freaking close!!! I'll have to take some more from a respectable distance.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i dig all the red accents. i totally would have done the same if i got a silver one instead of the rootbeer. any reason you decided to drop down a wheel size instead of just keeping stock tires and getting 18" rims to put them on?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted the Mugen GPs (which do come in 18s), however the 1500 pricetag (wheels only) was a deterent. The largest the SDX comes in is 17s. Next SWO bonus and maybe I'll get the real things.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm not going to lie, I think the color combo between the body and SC OEM wheels works far better than your new shoes...but that's just me.

Still love that color.

If I could afford it, I'd snap up your SC wheels. Out of curiosity, how much you looking to get for them?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably 500 and then whatever for shipping. Tires have just under 3k on them, but I might switch out my wife's steelies on the CR-V with them. I'll officially post them when the time comes in the Swap section.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Im sorry, just not digging the wheels at all, no offense, they look like 15" rims cause of the dark colour and being inside big wheel openings, as long as you like them, that all that matters. I do like the colour of you E, it is probably the nicest Honda colour I have seen in years, great choice.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the look of the wheels and the new SC looks killer but i think they would look better if they were alittle bigger maybe 18's

·
Registered
96 Posts
E looks sick man, keep up the great work

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a 2009. And the OEM wheels are now on my wife's CR-V so they will not be for sale. They look pretty damn good too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts