Honda Element Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Mod-erator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
40mm offset 22x8.5 with 245/30/22 tires.

More pics & specs in the 18-22 wheel thread.

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks....im gonna have to go with 255 or maybe even 265 I know my gal will murder some 245's

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I hope you have time to drive down foe a quick meet. I called Joe's cwll to let him know I was in town. He has not called me back. Has he called you?

I have to see thaT E in person. Joe has done a makeover as well. I was hoping to see his also.

Dom

·
Mod-erator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You'd never get a drop like mine with 265's....there'd be rubbing someplace. You could drop it but not that low. Why do you need such a wide tire?

Dom..sent you a pm. ;-)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
You'd never get a drop like mine with 265's....there'd be rubbing someplace. You could drop it but not that low. Why do you need such a wide tire?

Dom..sent you a pm. ;-)
Dont plan on dropping it at all. Need such a wide tire cause my girl is like blind to potholes. It's like she doesnt know they are there until AFTER she has ran over one. 265 will give it a little more cushion.

·
Mod-erator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Dont plan on dropping it at all. Need such a wide tire cause my girl is like blind to potholes. It's like she doesnt know they are there until AFTER she has ran over one. 265 will give it a little more cushion.
I know how to fix this...it's called "don't let the gf drive the Element" :lol:

or put the stock wheels back on when she does!!.....;-) But I see your point...265 would work much better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm just saw where one guy had 265/35/22 with stock suspension. That is more than enough tire for her and will look better without lowering than a 30 series. I have 25 series on my car and that is the one she doesnt get to drive :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
I know people will call blasphemy but...

The "til u drop" decal is just way too tacky for my taste (though I know that's your whole persona).

Though I definitely think you should consider getting the SC bumper painted to match the rest of your E.

Overall though, I'm digging the look.

·
Mod-erator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
wow, 25 series tires for one are hard to find and so thin, 265's with no drop will serve you well

Z+diac, those who know me know that my E is in the "in-between" stages right now...meaning that paint and new decals will be coming as soon as I have the funds :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Still looking good! It will look so much better when you paint the bumpers and roof trim. :D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm just saw where one guy had 265/35/22 with stock suspension. That is more than enough tire for her and will look better without lowering than a 30 series. I have 25 series on my car and that is the one she doesnt get to drive :D
maybe what you need is smallest possible wheel w/ aggressive offset that will clear the calipers and some real balloon tires, likes an 85 or 90 series.

maybe some wide white sidewalls, also.

<grin>

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
sc front end conversion? can i get details on that??? is there a build somewhere that you are doing??

looks great btw...:)
Do a search, its been done two or three times already.

EXwithSCNose had the dealer do it.
Another member had a 4wd E with the entire SC conversion SC-X.
And other that I cant remember off hand.

·
Registered
554 Posts
wow, 25 series tires for one are hard to find and so thin, 265's with no drop will serve you well

Z+diac, those who know me know that my E is in the "in-between" stages right now...meaning that paint and new decals will be coming as soon as I have the funds :D
I'm kinda liking the black front end.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts