Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My partner and I are looking for a 4WD Automatic Element with an Ursa MinorECamper. He and I both enjoy camping and would love the convenience of this set up. Our good friends have one and we would love one of our own. Appreciate any help!

Residing in CA but willing to travel for the right fit.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,317 Posts
Did you look at the Trading Post entries before you posted this? There was an ECamper posted less than an hour ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you look at the Trading Post entries before you posted this? There was an ECamper posted less than an hour ago.
I did and reached out to that poster. But also looking for any other options to compare what’s available. Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
42 Posts
My partner and I are looking for a 4WD Automatic Element with an Ursa MinorECamper. He and I both enjoy camping and would love the convenience of this set up. Our good friends have one and we would love one of our own. Appreciate any help!

Any Element will do. Just fold up the rear seats or take them out before you go. Plenty of room back there. The 'camper' models just look cooler from the outside without appreciably making the interior any larger. Folks that are trying to convert these to 'campers' are just wasting their time since the overhead room in the back is way too low. Keep dreaming!

·
Registered
21 Posts

Did you find your element? I’m considering selling mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you find your element? I’m considering selling mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We did find one! Apologies for not updating this thread. Good luck with selling yours If you choose to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts