Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been answered somewhere else but I could’t find anything quite what I’m looking for. I need to replace my 12v power socket on the dash of my 2003 EX, and would like to add in a USB port as well. Specifically what I’m looking for is aux/USB/12v panel that can fit in the same place that the current aux/12v is. I don’t mind cutting the current hole but was trying to avoid cutting an entirely new one for a separate USB port. The wiring isn’t too much of a concern (as of yet) I just can find any kind of part that meets my desires here. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that thread but I didn’t see any kind of hardware or tips about just replacing the panel already on the dash. Something like in the photo I uploaded but that also has a 12v socket. Again, I would rather not cut a new hole anywhere, on the center console, near the shifter, etc. so a 3 piece panel would be superb.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.