Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Element Owners Club -

We ran out of room in San Diego, and rather than move to a bigger facility we are opening a second conversion facility in Portland, Oregon to serve customers in the Northwest.

We’re having an open house at the new location on Saturday July 23 from 3 pm in the afternoon to 6 pm or so.

All our ECamper owners, potential owners and camping fans in the Northwest are invited to come see our new shop. You bring your ECamper, we'll bring the craft beer and snacks. If you aren't part of the tribe, come anyway and see what we do. We'll have our ECamper, Jeep J30 and other campers to check out. We are already scheduling conversions for this location, and will also provide service and accessory sales, including tall top retro-fits for ECampers once the crew is trained.

Please let us know you’re coming through our Facebook page, where the event is listed, or if not on Facebook just shoot us an email or PM me on the EOC system.

Cheers,

John
----------------------------------------------------
Ursa Minor Vehicles - Portland
14997 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd
Suite #103
Sherwood, OR 97140
503-575-7787 office

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congrats on the new location. The E-Camper is a super nice camper conversion. They hold their value well as sellers usually get most of their original investment back and do not have much trouble selling them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welp, I no longer have the excuse that San Diego is too far a drive for an eCamper...

I hope to stop by, but may be out adventuring in my Element!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm actually moving to Hillsboro, Oregon from Socal this month and am on "E" number 4. Hopefully in the next year I will get my eCamper ontop of my 2009 EX. Been a dream since "E" number one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts