Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering i been looking at automobile accessories like car vacuum etc which say are 12v
but if you see the plugs they are short like for cigarette lighter outlet....so what the hell can i plug into the 12v and i have a car vacuum and tire inflator that i used to plug in my cig.lighter in subaru..now they are useless

pulled over to curb today to mail some letters
and this other car pulled up to my element and i thought "finally some people taking notice" and the passenger beckoned me over..
hell she just wanted to know where the dmv office was

· Registered
55 Posts
That was on thing i asked the dealer as we were given the "Here play with your new car while we get the paperwork ready" time Was if the rear outlet was always on or switched. He said the front was switched and the rear was always on.

Time to break out the manual for some bedtime reading.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Okay we were out and about at Target today, and they have a TON of camping gadgets that are for the 12V.

We are planning a big camping trip with some friends and their explorer in May....we are super psyched to show off all the gadgets and gizmos of our E.

Target had the following 12V acc. in their camping section....

Air Pump
Blender
Hot Pot
Electric Pan/Popcorn Popper
Cooler/Heater
Emergengey Light with built in Radio

and a bunch of other things!
Hope this helps those seeking out 12V goodies!
Diane :)

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i am a dummy. i said my old vac and air compressor that i used to plug in subaru cig lighter was not working with elements outlets
so off to pep boys i went and the mgr. said "impossible" and came out to car and jammed them babies into the outlets and THEY WORK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.