Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have those who installed the large armrest option found an use for the standard small driverside armrest? I haven't order it yet, but I wonder if I can transplant the small armrest from the driverside to the pasenger side?
Anyone?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice link. It makes an installation of the original armrest on the passenger seat look easy. I noticed on the link given that someone is offering to sell his original armrest with all hardware for $20, including shipping anywhere in the country.

I am making the same offer. I installed the wide driver side armrest and now have no use for the original armrest I removed. I will sell my original Galapagos Green armrest with all hardware and bolts to anyone in the U.S. for the same price, $20.00.

Email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote:b03eadd1f0="DrAlbertLee"]Nice link. It makes an installation of the original armrest on the passenger seat look easy. I noticed on the link given that someone is offering to sell his original armrest with all hardware for $20, including shipping anywhere in the country.

I am making the same offer. I installed the wide driver side armrest and now have no use for the original armrest I removed. I will sell my original Galapagos Green armrest with all hardware and bolts to anyone in the U.S. for the same price, $20.00.

Email me if you are interested.

[email protected][/quote:b03eadd1f0]

I don't need one, as I have already purchased one, but could you send a pic of all the hardware you have? I only have the rest and the black swivel attached to it, and need to know what else is needed.

Thanks,
-danny

·
Registered
24 Posts
crabappl13,

Sorry. I just read your post today and the armrest I had advertised was sold and packaged for shipment the same day I posted. Thus, I cannot post a picture. The parts, however, consist of the armrest with attacted pivot post, a complex shaped metal bracket, and two attachment bolts. It sounds like you are missing the "bracket". Perhaps another member still has the parts and can provide a picture.

Al R.

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote:8d7f08d1b9="DrAlbertLee"]crabappl13,

Sorry. I just read your post today and the armrest I had advertised was sold and packaged for shipment the same day I posted. Thus, I cannot post a picture. The parts, however, consist of the armrest with attacted pivot post, a complex shaped metal bracket, and two attachment bolts. It sounds like you are missing the "bracket". Perhaps another member still has the parts and can provide a picture.

Al R.[/quote:8d7f08d1b9]

From your description, I appear to have all parts. I will proceed with caution :-D

-danny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts