Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
hope that works cause i was stupid enough to use armor all just to see how it would look. what a big mistake!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used Meguiars on my interior and I'm not happy with the streaky results. Going to try the Lexol product for vinyl next.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:5f80a9491a="kevsong"]I used Meguiars on my interior and I'm not happy with the streaky results. Going to try the Lexol product for vinyl next.[/quote:5f80a9491a]
It is streaky if you dont rub it in well. I rubbed it in a it looks fine. Let me know how lexol works for you! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
What type of Meguiars Gold are all of you using? I have the Dash and Trim foam and have had absolutely no problems with streaking on the interior. It smells good, and I have yet to see any dust re-appear. As far as the outside goes, I used the same stuff and did get a bit of streaking...but, before you jump on that, you need to realize where I live. Living in a coastal state raises the humidity, therefore the morning dew is a bit more than what I have been used to in the past. But, if you take a soft cotton rag and go over the panels again, it works itself in fine.
I got a Meguiars RX (prescription) on their website for the way I want my 'E' to look and they gave me a list of the products they recommend me to use to get it there. I am very pleased. I would like to try zaino, but right now, this works for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts