Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My decision to buy an Element was to make it my dog hauler. I assumed I'd need to take out at least one of my seats, but since my crates fit perfectly behind the rear seats, I thought I'd leave the seats in and have the ability to transport people too. Although they fit perfectly, I decided the crates needed to be elevated for more ventilation. Those cargo pockets looked like a perfect ledge for a platform to rest on at a perfect height. I looked around on this forum for a product that might lay across the pockets in the cargo space, and came across the idea to use a 20" table. It works out perfectly for elevating my crates, and now I have ample room for my gear beneath the crates!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi !

Having two dogs myself, I thought about a similar arrangement, until I realized the dogs were in the rear crumple zone.

If you research this a bit, you will probably come to the same conclusion I did and move the crates out of the trunk for safety reasons.

I hate to bring this bad news to you, but would hate it even more if your dogs got hurt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts