Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in VA or MD?? Im in Fairfax, VA....and have seen maybe three Elements to this day. Anyone around? :?:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm up in Leeburg, working in Fairfax. I have a Silver EX I picked it up right as they became available in December; I've only seen a 1 Blue and 1 Black Element on the road to-date around here.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice...i have a silver ex as well........im near Fair Oaks Mall

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'm in frederick, md with a silver. there is someone in my neighborhood who i've seen twice with a GG. and i've seen a blue one at the chinese place i go for lunch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all,

Was looking to see if there was going to be a thread for the mid-Atlantic states! I live in Takoma Park, MD (suburb of DC) and bought my silver EX at the end of March. I have YET to see ANY elements on the road. I feel kinda lonely! Absolutely LOVE my element though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Richmond here....EBP EX AT 4WD. Seen about 3 on the road here but I'm sure there are more... Had mine since this Monday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all Rhodi from Richmond here- I have a Blue DX and so far have seen one silver and one blue- would love to get together with other VA elementals!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What do you guys think about a little get together at Burke Lake Park or Tyson's corner this weekend? I am trying to get a club together as well. Let me know.

Peace

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sunday is good.........what about Tyson's at the TGI Friday's (the toilet bowl)? The parking deck has a lot of space....or Burke Lake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got by Eternal Blue Element on Monday night and love it!!! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a very proud Element owner in ALEXANDRIA. I wish I could say that I haven't seen many around - and actually I haven't. But two days after I parked my GG E in the driveway, our neighbors three-doors down brought home their new GG E - EXACTLY THE SAME. :shock: At least all the neighbors know I got mine first!

I love everything about it. I've given tours everytime I get gas.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm from the Norfolk area. From the sounds of it most of you are way up north. I have an SOP E and love it. I was actually up in Stafford VA for Easter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I live in the Hampton Roads area and would love to go to an event in VA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Sunset Orange Pearl EX. Just the normal store bought kind. However, I am searching for Chrome parts and add ons, to make her unique! I am in Hagerstown MD and I see them everywhere as I drive all over the region in my big truck. I didn't like them at first! Soooooooooo I was off from work one day and my son and I went to JUST LOOK at one.
Now I am the proud owner of one. I was amazed at all the head and leg room, also the opening of the doors. Now the 2 girls can get in without struggling around the seat! The seat belts could have been put on the seats instead of the doors! It handles great! But now this creates a different problem.........How do I Keep my 16 year old out of the driver's seat? I did have the windows tinted to match all the way around!

1 - 20 of 304 Posts