Honda Element Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 303 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Definitely count me in! I'd love to get together for a meet or drive somewhere. I just don't have time to be the one to organize it right now. I live in Yorktown (closer to Hampton) but I go to ODU and don't mind driving to the beach.

· Registered
21 Posts
I'm in Baltimore with a Shoreline Mist. I work in Owings Mills, and saw someone with my same color earlier this week on 695. Are you out there?

Seems to be a lot of us in Bmore. Let's get together sometime.

E.

· Registered
52 Posts
Hi all!

I'm not from Baltimore, but I just drove my E through there on a roadtrip from VA to Salem, MA. It was the first long trip we'd taken and our E did great! I love it!!! BTW, we counted 20 other Es on the road there and back.

Let's get together VA people! I just saw the post above about meeting in VA Beach...sounds good to me! Want to try again?

· Registered
31 Posts
I'VE SEEN A BUNCH IN THE GLEN BURNIE ANNAPOLIS AREA.I HAVE A SHORELINE MIST AND A CO WORKER HAS THE ORANGE WITH THE PANELS PANITED TO MATCH A COACH TONY COME UP TO HONDA OF ANNAPOLIS AND ASK FOR CHRIS I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR E

· Registered
1,584 Posts
:D I live in the Rose Hill area of Alexandria, have owned my SOP E since March and totally totally LOVE IT!!! :p :p

I am telling everyone I meet, see, or read here online about the www.HondaElement.meetup.com site. The DC Chapter has 6 members and we are looking at our first real meetup this next month!! :eek: :eek:

I'm totally excited about this and just can't wait. If any of you are intersted, even those of you outside the DC Metro area, stay in touch thru PM and I'll let you know then When and Where and time of our event!!!

Take care all.. E On!!

Kerri
AWD SOP E (plates: LIL H2)
w/Mastiffs On Board...

· Registered
126 Posts
I bought my 2003 SSM 4WD 5-speed EX last night, and so far I love it! Since I'd been researching and saving for this car since April, there was little doubt I would feel any other way. I've seen many Elements since they were released, but only two since I drove mine off the lot: A blue one passed me on I-70 Eastbound this morning, then again on 29 South, and the second was a Black one parked in the McDonald's off of Broken Land Parkway. Have we all determined the official Element wave yet? Perhaps with it's surfer dude marketing push, a "hang loose" hand sign would be more appropriate.

· Registered
3 Posts
Bought mine yesterday...stepped up from a white over red 1977 microbus...to a 2003 SOP EX AWD. I've been grinning since before I bought it.

Berwyn Heights

· Registered
31 Posts
CONGRADS. Working for Honda I learn the in's an out's of Honda. To dat the CRV an Element are the 2 best Hondas out there. I've been at Honda of Annapolis for 3 years and this was the first Honda i bought. Remember if you live close to Annapolis come you down to my dealership I'll be more t5han willing to rack it so you can check out the underneath. If your Element is new do not don't get the oil changed too soon!!!!

· Registered
1,584 Posts
:D Hey guys/gals...

The DC Chapter voting is OPEN!!! If a member, check it out, and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! :D

So, totally looking forward to a meetup this month!!!!!!! :lol:

E On!!!

Kerri
AWD AUTO SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board 8)

21 - 40 of 303 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.