Honda Element Owners Club banner
41 - 60 of 303 Posts

· Registered
3,286 Posts
[quote:fcefecfb6d=" "]Hey Marylanders are we going to do something ???[/quote:fcefecfb6d]

If they don't come through for you, you can always join our club!

:)

-brendan

· Registered
31 Posts
The wife an I went to NYC to see a show and do some x-mas shopping. We toof our E. While in time square I only saw 2 Elements. Where I'm from I see at least 2-3 a day (not counting work). I guess I thought I'd see more being how practical they are.

· Registered
3,286 Posts
[quote:0e274d629c=" "]brendan,
Thanks for the offer! I'm not far from VA. How do I go about it?[/quote:0e274d629c]

MastiffsOnE (scroll up this thread) is running the meetup. I think the first one is tomorrow, actually. PM her for a link to the sign up.

-brendan

· Registered
3,286 Posts
Oops, looks like tomorrow's is cancelled, due to lack of interest this month. :(

-brendan

· Registered
73 Posts
This area is the E! capitol of the East! I live around B-more but commute to Gaithersburg daily (gas money...) and there are soooo many E!'s on the road! I like the idea of the hang 10 thing as a greeting, i do that when i see other E!'s now anyhow, so that would just rock.

· Registered
73 Posts
[quote="

I love everything about it. I've given tours everytime I get gas.[/quote]

I've been pulled over 4 times by police officers who just wanted the tour.
Don't ever visit a Wal-Mart on a Saturday either....everytime i hit up the W on a Sat. i end up giving tours of my E!
Once, a random guy asked if he could test drive my E!

GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!
hahaha!

· Registered
3,286 Posts
Congrats! And don't be so stingy about the pod bay doors...

-brendan

· Registered
3,268 Posts
[quote:b07e9d3388=" "]Just pulled the trigger on a SOP AWD 5sp EX. Gettin it on Monday.
-Hal[/quote:b07e9d3388]

Cool, maybe I'll see you around. I'm in the Colonial Heights area.

· Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully they'll be som talk about a local meet soon.

-Hal

as for the pod bay doors "I'm sorry but I can't do that...this mission is too important for me to let you jepardize it"

HAL 9000 rest in peace 2001,2010

· Registered
143 Posts
I'm in Arlington.

· Registered
1 Posts
We got our orange EX in January, and love it! I just learned of this website today thanks to someone replying to a post I put on Craig's List.

I am sorry I missed the Gettysburg rally. Thinking we need a local Element rally.

Jen

· Registered
143 Posts
I live in Fairlington, but work right up the street from you in Rosslyn!

41 - 60 of 303 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.