Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we've got three E's helping with this transport which is so AWESOME thank you Stephanie and Mel!!

Any VA E's able to do a transport leg from Strasburg VA to Lexington VA or Lexington VA to Ronoake VA sorry bout the spelling but we are desperate!! This would be for tomorrow Sunday and we're flexible with the times..these are two Cane Corso's one will be a 5mnth old female in a crate and then a 1yr old male.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE begging...on knees....these are the only two spots we haven't filled and it will cost the rescue a ton of money if they have to board another week!!

Liz

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey,

What time do you need me in Strasburg?

Can I have the 5mo puppy :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey Kerrie how far south can you drive? I am doing the roanoke south leg maybe we could split the missing leg.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Not sure yet, I may actually have to drive North to NY with a pit puppy. I'll have to stay in touch and let you know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Transport this weekend...Begging..need VA and TN

Sending Rescue: Cane Corso Rescue Inc
Coordinator: Liz Sawyers-Robles
(512) 426 1861; [email protected]
www.canecorsorescue.org

Receiving Cane Corso Rescue Inc Volunteer: Liz Davenport, Huntsville, AL

Dog # 1: Duke- 1 yr. old Neutered male Cane Corso (~90lbs)
Dog # 2: Tiny- 7 mos. old Spayed female Cane Corso (~60lbs)

Both dogs will travel with health certificates, vaccination records, a collar, and a leash.
Tiny will travel in a crate. These dogs DO NOT know each other and we want to keep them separated. BOTH are dog friendly, but we request that you NOT introduce them to other animals during the transport to keep the stress to a minimum.

Mohnton, PA – Frederick, MD 113 miles; 2 hrs, 13 min FILLED- Thank you Sue (sending Cane Corso Rescue Inc volunteer)!

Frederick, MD – Strasburg, VA 68.5 miles; 1 hr, 17min NEED!

Strasburg, VA – Staunton, VA 76 miles; 1 hr, 18min NEED!
Staunton, VA – Lexington, VA 88 miles; 1 hr, 30min FILLED- Thank you Mel!

Roanoke, VA – Wytheville, VA 78 miles; 1 hr, 19 min NEED!

Wytheville, VA- Fall Branch, TN 98 miles, 1hr, 35 min FILLED- Thank you Stephanie!

Fall Branch, TN – Knoxville, TN 85 miles; 1 hr, 18 min NEED!

Knoxville, TN – Cleveland, TN 82 miles; 1hr, 20 min NEED!

Cleveland, TN – Hunstville, AL 133 miles; 2 hrs, 27min FILLED- Thank you Liz (receiving Cane Corso Rescue Inc volunteer)!

Liz Sawyers-Robles
Cane Corso Rescue, Inc
TX Cane Corso Rescue
[email protected]
www.canecorsorescue.org

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Liz,

I wish I could help, I'd totally do the Frederick, MD to Staunton run, but I'm booked up on Saturday. If this does not end up happening for you and you move weekends, let me know, I'll help out in what ever way I can.

Kerri

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woohoo they are on their way!!

Thank you everyone who helped and who offered to help..tomorrow we will get to meet Fast Eddie and Kool Karen and get our foster babies!! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it!

Liz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts