Honda Element Owners Club banner

VA Elements!!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  LmentalMastiffs 
#1 ·
I have a sop element and I just saw another one in the Lynchburg/Roanoke area!! I'm so excited. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only element owner in this area. If there are any other element owners on this board from this area let me know.

#2 ·
Hi,

It could have been me in Roanoke if it was last weekend. I work in Blacksburg and live in Catawba, and I'm in Roanoke quite frequently. The Christiansburg dealer has an SOP as their demo, and so it's in the area too.

I've seen only one other SOP, and that was in Verona, just north of Staunton.

I know that there's another Roanoke member, za9ra22, who has a GG.

Where are you, Roanoke or Lynchburg?

Kristi

SOP EX 4wd

#5 ·
Hello

I have a Silver EX that we purchased in March. Just love it !
I live just outside of Staunton, commute to Verona daily.
I've seen the red E someone referenced previously. I think the owner works at an insurance agency in north Staunton.

The E's seem to be very scarce in this part of the world. I've only seen a couple in the past few months.

E-lated owner
Brooks

#6 ·
Hi Brooks,

Yes, that's where I saw the other SOP, parked at a business on the east side of Rt 11.

I'm up your way quite a bit, as my family lives in Waynesboro.

Kristi

#7 ·
:D Hey guys/gals...

The DC Chapter voting is OPEN!!! If a member, check it out, and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! :D www.hondaelement.meetup.com

So, totally looking forward to a meetup this month!!!!!!! :lol:

E On!!!

Kerri
AWD AUTO SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.