1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in for it, although June is booked for me, so I could make it mid to late summer.
I'm in the Shenandoah Valley, so can most other areas in a couple hours (except tidewater).

Lets hear from the rest of you proud Virginia owners !

Brooks :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in. I'll be out of the state early to mid July. I am in the Hampton Roads area

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi everyone,

A meet in VA sounds like a great idea! I live in the Hampton Roads area too. I commute to Norfolk a couple of times a week. We've probably seen each other, kpicard! :) Pretty much anytime this summer would be fine with me, and I'm willing to drive just about anywhere.

·
Registered
52 Posts
HI GUYS I just got a E saturday. wife got it for me for my birthday. We also have 2 golden retrevers and a 6 year old so the interior made to much sense to pass it up. Mine is a 2wd shoreline mist EX with a roof rack. I would like to get together for a meet maybe get a club going in the area. Hey cameraman my other car is a Satty so you would still be hanging with saturn drivers lol

[quote:dbf73aa71e="Cameraman"]Sure, why not. It beats hanging around with Saturn drivers :lol: .[/quote:dbf73aa71e]

·
Registered
19 Posts
im in centreville, va......we need to start something...i have had my E since Feb and have done nothing with any other owners. lets get a club going and have a meet soon. we can BBQ or something. anyone up near DC or fairfax???

Peace

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Hey guys/gals...

The DC Chapter voting is OPEN!!! If a member, check it out, and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! :D www.hondaelement.meetup.com

So, totally looking forward to a meetup this month!!!!!!! :lol:

E On!!!

Kerri
AWD AUTO SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts