Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this may be the dumbest question in the world, but I can't clean between my seats and the console in my SC. It's driving me nuts. Small junk drops down in there and I can't clean it. I tried scooting the seat back and vacuuming from the front, then vice versa. No dice. It's driving me crazy. Anybody have a good solution to this? I tried searching the forums, but found nothing. Maybe I'm the only person that's messy and needs to vacuum between the seats and the console? :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Use a thin extension piece on your house vac or remove the seats. I removed mine two weeks ago and found a whole slew of things after just 40k miles. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, I guess I need to invest in a little vacuum cleaner of my own. I typically vacuum it at a local car wash after I wash it. They only have the big, clunky attachment on the end of their hose.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'm impressed that you vacuum, I was thinking maybe you could come do mine....................

The home attachment works just OK, removing of the seats is the only assured way you can get EVERYTHING

The compressed air can is another good suggestion - for the big stuff I actually use my leaf blower
- the best way not to get stuff down there is not to bring crap in the car with you, now we all know that is unrealistic

good luck and the invitation still stands

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ok, so this may be the dumbest question in the world, but I can't clean between my seats and the console in my SC. :D
Thanks for asking. I had the same question the last time (many months ago) that I vacuumed. All good suggestions too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts