Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running 2 12" power acoustik fubars powered by a spl 3000 watt mono block amp. I also have a 400.2 planet audio amp running mids and highs. 0ga wire, spare battery mounted in rear and a planet audio eq. Here are some of my videos I took of it. Oh yeah there is also a video of me muddin my element. :-D Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johngelser1

·
Registered
556 Posts
I am currently running 2 12" power acoustik fubars powered by a spl 3000 watt mono block amp. I also have a 400.2 planet audio amp running mids and highs. 0ga wire, spare battery mounted in rear and a planet audio eq. Here are some of my videos I took of it. Oh yeah there is also a video of me muddin my element. :-D Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johngelser1
you need dynamat:grin:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Totally agree with above comment, sorry, but I hate rattles and hearing a system on the street like that just makes me laugh. Good start though.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Great color!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn, was the car running when you took the vid? Just seems VERY quiet for a claimed 3000 watts. With my 1700 watts my tailgate/glass/wiper/spoiler move pretty good. I'd ditch that box, firing up seems to be a waste for such small subs when you have the room to build something more appropriate. Good start though with the extra bat. and 0 ga. Check out excessive amperage for a custom alt.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
i am not sure that some 'dynamat' will stop that e from being shaken apart :lol:

but i do dig what he's got going 8)

·
Registered
100 Posts

Why would you need a custom alternator for only 3000 watts?!?!?

I am running over 4500 watts from 8 amps and still have the stock alternator with 0 problems.

Just seems like he's not getting 3000 watts outta this amp, not sure what it's due to. Maybe it needs some more batts, or better wiring, I didn't thoroughly read his post. Nice to see another E with a system though.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
That's what the kids like today.

You should try putting feet on the top of your speaker box and flip it so the woofers load off of the floor OR lay it down and aim it towards the back. Why? Why not?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts