Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I didn't love my E enough... I've fallen in love with it all over again. I resisted this for so long thinking I would absolutely hate making it a "work truck" per se. But damn! Just damn, that looks good.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He charges by the square foot and my E would have cost about $1800 retail. He happens to be my fishing buddy so he charges me cost. We do favors for each other all the time. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Should of just plasti dipped it white. Tossed the stickers on then hit it with thr plasti dip clesr coat. You would of saved like 1300. Better imo. But looks good.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Now that's where it pays to be a premium member ....... AAA ....

So , when you where pulling that van from the boat loading dock , was that an Official call ??????????

Thanks for helping me out on my decision on rim choices ..... when I install new tires (this May) I'm going to paint the rims and purchase the chrome center caps , but now the black don't look too bad , and beauty rings ..... what size are they ???????

Looks great , customers like the official look anyway ....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So , when you where pulling that van from the boat loading dock , was that an Official call ??????????

Thanks for helping me out on my decision on rim choices ..... when I install new tires (this May) I'm going to paint the rims and purchase the chrome center caps , but now the black don't look too bad , and beauty rings ..... what size are they ???????

Looks great , customers like the official look anyway ....

That was a real treat... not official though. I had a vested interest in getting him out of the way, he was blocking our fishing trip.

You know I gotta agree with you there, they're factory 16" wheels. Got the rings online, can't remember where but if you search google shopping I'm sure you'll find em. They're stainless steel.

That's the main reason I decided to wrap it. Since I took over in 2010 I've set a precedence with all my other vehicles and their look. When I would pull up on site in my silver E I would get mixed emotions from customers, some were really off put from the unmarked vehicle and would question my identity. It got so bad I had no choice. I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what was prep work? looks like you removed the side mirrors and rear window glass.
Yep, and a few other minor things. The rubber trim just under the front of the hood and the rubber pieces right at the hood hinges. I also de-badged the rear hatch and removed my roof racks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would advice to Forever Black the panels, it would make the white look even better. Looking good tho!
I had my black painted Rallye Red, I considered vinyl wrapping too but wanted something more permanent.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, got 2 more just like it. Working on replacing my entire fleet with Elements. 3 down 9 to go.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't remember exactly but back then it was an $1800 job. They charge by the square foot. Now it's up to about $2000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts