Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a smaller car and found this 2009 VW Rabbit, I wanted a Rabbit/Golf for awhile, and when I saw this I need it, plus it looks good next to the SOP....Of course the dealership wanted the SOP, and I said no, that the SOP will be with me forever

Attachments

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Very nice. I really like that the Rabbit is built in Wolfsburg, Germany, not Mexico like the Jetta. Supposed to be a TDI version coming out too. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great car...I used to have an 07 candy white rabbit and loved it. and loved the 5 cyl too... :)

I'm helping a friend with his 07 Rabbit build just got done with 4inch flares and 20inch wheels, next up I think is a GT3076R turbo for about 300hp to the wheels :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about gettting a new 2010 VW but the changed the front end and now it looks like a Saturn Astra, So I stayed with the 2009. I also looked at the 2010 VW GTI, but $32,000 was alot of money ! I paid half that for this

·
Registered
963 Posts
Great car...I used to have an 07 candy white rabbit and loved it. and loved the 5 cyl too... :)

I'm helping a friend with his 07 Rabbit build just got done with 4inch flares and 20inch wheels, next up I think is a GT3076R turbo for about 300hp to the wheels :cool: :cool:

20" rims?!?! Going from Euro to Churro! Cool Euro wheel breakdown (extremely dependent upon brand) IMO of course:

MK1 - 13, 14, 15 max
MK2 - 15, 16
MK3 - 15, 16, 17 max
MK4 - 17, 18, 19 pushing it.
MK5 - same as MK4.

These are in inches of course, and it never hurts to get deepdish for the back wheels and stagger the fronts, depending upon offset. It's well known in the VW circles that 20" rims and rims with 40 lug configurations (enkei, any other common Honda aftermarket) is crap.

·
Registered
85 Posts
20" rims?!?! Going from Euro to Churro! Cool Euro wheel breakdown (extremely dependent upon brand) IMO of course:

MK1 - 13, 14, 15 max
MK2 - 15, 16
MK3 - 15, 16, 17 max
MK4 - 17, 18, 19 pushing it.
MK5 - same as MK4.

These are in inches of course, and it never hurts to get deepdish for the back wheels and stagger the fronts, depending upon offset. It's well known in the VW circles that 20" rims and rims with 40 lug configurations (enkei, any other common Honda aftermarket) is crap.
Well heres some pics of the car :D:D

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4489237&page=3

·
Registered
963 Posts
I take back everything I posted...lmao. Looks great! I didn't read the brand of wheel, but I've always favored the A8 Monoblock look, very nice!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts