Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed the order for my New 09 SC stick in red. :D Now just waiting on the word that they will build it and ship it over. Keepin' the fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That only takes 16 to 17 weeks!

That's what the dealer told me! Then I find out it can take up to 25 weeks.

I took one off another dealers lot!

Dom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Where are you that they would have to "ship it over" to you?
It's not where i am. I am ordering it straight from the factory, instead of waiting for 09s to hit showrooms and chance not getting what i want (09, stick, red SC) Not a big market for these in New England. Also the way Honda works is that they have to get 25 or 30 of the vehicle (either same color or drive train ... not quite sure) before they make the one i want. Then they will make and ship it to me from wherever they assemble them. So thats why it can take up to 25 weeks. Plus i heard that they just stopped making 09 Pilots (for 3 months or something) because of market saturation. If they do this to the E before i get the one i want, i will have to settle for something else (my 96 accord is rolling over 300K). And i like my choice in the E.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Is there a Libertyville in Ohio? There is Liberty and there is Marysville, where Honda East Libarty plant is. But what do I know, I am not from Ohio.

kmfuse87, can I pick it up from the plant?:grin: (love the stick)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a Libertyville in Ohio? There is Liberty and there is Marysville, where Honda East Libarty plant is. But what do I know, I am not from Ohio.

kmfuse87, can I pick it up from the plant?:grin: (love the stick)
I figured it was made somewhere in the US or whatever. just didn't know exact place. Let me get a VIN # first to be sure its made and ill let you know. :grin:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
that is the home of the E

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Alright! another ancient Accord owner coming over to the dark side of the E :wink::-D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well worn and well served!

my 96 accord is rolling over 300K.
That's a Honda! Had two 85 sedans and a 93 wagon - all great cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts