Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official! I'm' just waiting for the "stork" to drop off my E!! Getting the 2010 EX 4wd in Citrus Fire Metallic! I am sooo excited!! After test driving three of them.. decided to get rid of the ridgeline and take the plunge to get the E! Hopefully it will arrive by this weekend!

I can't wait to bring it to the dog shows next month!!

I'm sure I will have some questions for everyone once I get it... as I'd also like to get some aftermarket stuff for it!

Yes yes.. I will get pictures as soon as it arrives :grin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am super impatient LOL so the wait is certainly a pain in the butt. But that's okay.. hopefully it will be here by this weekend!! They did say that there were few in the area that they located.. so it just needs to be delivered! Hurry Up Stork!!

And you betcha I'll be posting pictures once it is in my possession! :grin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! I too am a new Element owner. I have a 2007 SC. It's a great little car/truck. Good Luck with yours and looking forward to seeing some pics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
As previously stated, CONGRATS. I have recently become an E member my self. 2010 Black SC. It is by far my most favorite car/truck so far. And I have owned allot of cars. :grin:

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's official! I'm' just waiting for the "stork" to drop off my E!! Getting the 2010 EX 4wd in Citrus Fire Metallic! I am sooo excited!! After test driving three of them.. decided to get rid of the ridgeline and take the plunge to get the E! Hopefully it will arrive by this weekend!

I can't wait to bring it to the dog shows next month!!

I'm sure I will have some questions for everyone once I get it... as I'd also like to get some aftermarket stuff for it!

Yes yes.. I will get pictures as soon as it arrives :grin:
Just curious why you traded from a Ridgeline?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts