Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up the $19.95 Pro-Burner fogs from Walmart and I was wondering if anyone that has installed them, could post detailed instructions (maybe with pictures??) on how to mount it and more importantly... how to wire it into the OEM switch?

And also, with the Pro-Burners, do I need to try and get anything else from Honda other than the switch (like a harness or anything?)

Thanks in advance!

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Do you have the instructions for the factory lights?:

http://www.partscheap.com/PDF/Element03/2003 Element Fog Lights.pdf

That should tell you what you need to know, or at least give you an indication of what the factory mounting (which isn't much - they're hanging on the plastic!). There are 13 pages of instructions, so it's no wonder the dealers want a premium for the foglights!

Can't say that I blame you for the homebrew solution. The best price I could find for the "official" fog lights was $234 from partscheap.com, you install 'em. Wow!

:shock:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here's the link to that Wal-Mart fog lamp installation and wiring diagram for the OEM switch.

I used a wiring harness from and old computer AT Power supply.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on it. You can also reach me via my MSN Messenger : [email protected]

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts