Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to www.tirerack.com and they show you what your element will look like with custom rims.. They show different color elements as well.. pretty cool.

·
Registered
176 Posts
great link-- i was wondering when they were gonna add an element! thanks :)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
They do have the Element - you search for whels by vehicle

The really cool part is they have all the different Element Colors - this way you get to see the wheels on your Color Element............way cool

:D :D :D
ORANGEE

·
Registered
27 Posts
can i put spinners on the stock wheels fo the Ex, i like em, dont tell me i gotta go and do em on a cnc, then mill them for a fit.... Grrrr, please say i can do something.....please?

·
Registered
89 Posts
[quote:dfe93642bd="Brooklyn-Element"]can i put spinners on the stock wheels fo the Ex, i like em, dont tell me i gotta go and do em on a cnc, then mill them for a fit.... Grrrr, please say i can do something.....please?[/quote:dfe93642bd]

I am thinking most spinners are for RWD cars..the E is not a RWD.....sorry but good luck.....might be some out there
EE

·
Registered
27 Posts
whats the difference if its RWD or 4WD, they all spin when you stop, they are on bearings and when u stop they spin its like a centripital force thing, hope i spelled that right... :oops:

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you go to superbuytires.com they have alot of rims that will fit the element., just type the make and model vehichle you have and what size rim you want and it will you give you a whole list of rims for your E including spinners!!!!!!!!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts