Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just figured out this might be the best place for this~!

Looking for good '08 E KIWI ('07 would be considered). Definitely KIWI! The prices on '07 and '08 E's are all over the place. I am having trouble judging what is appropriate (even the range in KBB is quite wide...).

If anyone has advice on dealing with dealers on prices these days, I would be most grateful. For example, there is a dealer that has an '08 EX for $20.6K (no sunroof), yet a private seller with a stellar condition '08 SC (Rootbeer) for only $17.9K OBO. Both with low mileage. Almost a $3K difference. I don't know what the dealer would accept (realizing that this varies...) - I know they expect/need more than what a private sale would yield but how to tell what would be a reasonable offer?.

Currently have '98 CRV and it's time.....

Any advice/info most appreciated.
TAHNKS! JJ

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I just figured out this might be the best place for this~!

Looking for good '08 E KIWI ('07 would be considered). Definitely KIWI! The prices on '07 and '08 E's are all over the place. I am having trouble judging what is appropriate (even the range in KBB is quite wide...).

If anyone has advice on dealing with dealers on prices these days, I would be most grateful. For example, there is a dealer that has an '08 EX for $20.6K (no sunroof), yet a private seller with a stellar condition '08 SC (Rootbeer) for only $17.9K OBO. Both with low mileage. Almost a $3K difference. I don't know what the dealer would accept (realizing that this varies...) - I know they expect/need more than what a private sale would yield but how to tell what would be a reasonable offer?.

Currently have '98 CRV and it's time.....

Any advice/info most appreciated.
TAHNKS! JJ

This system still works..........................
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18475

1 - 3 of 3 Posts