Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my element in june and I paid 28,000 out the door price included mud flaps,side steps,bug shield ,roof rack, spoiler, cabana,arm rest, xtended warranty. After seeing what people have been paying for their element, I think I paid too much. Should I go back to the dealer and tell them my concerns or am I just a sucker? :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well considering that most people are probably paying anywhere from $16K to $22K out the door, you got a lot of nice add-ons and must have gotten one heck of an extended warranty! Did the dealer throw in a teardrop trailer, kayaks, mountain bikes or motorcycles?

This isn't real is it? Hey, 28,000 what? Ho chi mama!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it's real. went back to dealer and got a refund on the extended warranty. $1530.00. stillpaid $26500 out the door. Love the car, but should have shopped around. :cry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
AWD Y package out the door $34K...........that is Canadian of course but just the same not a "cheap" vehicle by any standard.That is including 7% sales tax and 8% goods and services tax.(or as we refer to it "grab & steal tax").

That is about $25K US at current exchange rates.I am kind of Curious as to what that vehicle would cost in the U.S. ?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Billman, don't sweat it. Just take it as a lesson learned and enjoy your new vehicle. Life is too short to worry about what will be meaningless in ten years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts