Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
It's pouring rain today, so of course my windshield is going to start leaking. At least that's what I assume it is. Has anyone had water dripping down from the rear view mirror cap? You know the plastic part that attaches to the ceiling. That's where the water is coming from. I felt around the sun roof and didn't feel any water. I can't seem to find any water on the windshield either, but I'm assuming there's a leak in the seal? Looks fine at a quick glance from the outside. I love this thing so much, don't do this to me E! :-(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah I also am having this same issue. I first started getting it about 8 months ago so I took it into my local Honda dealership and they told me I need to have my windshield resealed.

They estimated the price at about 179$ plus tax so i haven't fixed it yet, instead i tried taking clear window bathroom calking and running it along the top of my windshield where i saw this rubber lining deal. The problem seemed to be fixed for about a week but I noticed yesterday i was having the issue again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts