Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to remove cloudy white marks on the plastic panels left there from overruns while waxing the painted metal parts?

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
There are a few threads on this (use the 'search' function to find them) but the general concensus is to use creamy peanut butter. It worked well for me!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi HBDancer, the creamy peanut butter really works, I laughed at it at first but figured what the heck, and tried it. It does'nt leave any residue either but I do suggest wiping it down with a damp sponge when you're done. Check out some of the other posts regarding this topic. 8)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well, the sandwich would have to be really small because you only use a little bit. :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
:D Hey!...what do I win??? :lol: one of those Cloud Rider thingees??

·
Registered
150 Posts
[quote:d1d85788f3="djwak59"]:D Hey!...what do I win??? :lol: one of those Cloud Rider thingees??[/quote:d1d85788f3]

congrats! :lol:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
[quote:9de86feef7="djwak59"]:D Hey!...what do I win??? :lol: one of those Cloud Rider thingees??[/quote:9de86feef7]

You win a t-shirt and stickers. I'll be contacting you later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for being part of our club!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
nice! you guys rock!

·
Registered
193 Posts
:D Wow.. Thanks TMac and Emass, I was only jokin'! I did'nt really expect anything.You two are alright,and thank you too,tapestry. This site kicks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
You're right! Thanks Big Kahuna, could'nt have done it without ya. Hang ten, cowabunga, dude. 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Would not have believed it but Skippy Creamy just took off those annoying white smears I've been looking at every time I washed my E (since the wax I put on week 1).

Another surprise that worked... thanks for the great tip.

·
Registered
193 Posts
:wink: No problem sspiller, but I got it from another post, so I can't take all the credit. It's nice to have those streaks off isn't it? I had the same problem 'till I found the peanut butter fix! 8)

·
Registered
53 Posts
sspiller said:
Would not have believed it but Skippy Creamy just took off those annoying white smears I've been looking at every time I washed my E (since the wax I put on week 1).

I tried that trick too!! Totally worked. I felt weird doing it and I wanted to eat the car afterwards but yeah no more wax marks :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts