Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's a ten month old little lady Saint that is in a bad situation. She's found herself in a dang kill shelter and being a 'big dog' is moving quickly up the 'list'.

We have a foster home available for her but need some help getting her to safety, can any one help get her toward the Spring Lake / Fayeteville area?

She can be ready to go as soon as Tomorrow evening the 15th.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

If you can assist please let me know asap.

pm me or send an email to: [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just heard! I'm so excited! You have to love message boards; you can be "friends" with people all over the country. How great! Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Glad to hear this. I was about to propose a drive to Charleston to my wife for tomorrow.

Benny: --- info update?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to update everyone. The Charleston girl is in the middle of her transport right now, the Mt. Airy girl is being brought into rescue on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Life is good.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks for the update! :)

A guy made my day this morning. Saw him walking a very nice Saint mix named Gracey (sp?). Her face was a Saint I could tell from far away. He said he got her from the pound. Wanted to hug him so bad;-) Really glad there are people rascuing mutts (she was a nice mutt). :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
AimE, thanks for posting the picture. It's not an E, but who cares. For sure the lady Saint does not (she looks very good and happy).:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Benny,
Keep us on the list for anything east of I-95, north of Charleston and south of the Virginia state line. I had a couple of photo shoots this weekend, but could have easily assisted - if we're available, happy to help.
Jamie & Kat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts