Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay we just need to see who is up for the weekday evening meet. I was thinking after work at around 5:30 pm we can all meet up at keyholes in Alamoana beach park and just byob (bring own bento and drink) and just chill and talk about what to do next and just hang and enjoy everybody together again. I was thinking maybe a Tue or Wed. July 28th or 29th. Okay peeps chime in on this one.! Nalu, Kdogg, Tanega, Turbo, Aching, 808, sleepy, JunG, oldblue, Lava, kbermoi, The.element, Tyke, Metal, AYF, and everybody else..Come on it's been awhile.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Weekday Meeting Availability

Aloha Folks,
I start work at 8:00 pm on Tuesdays and 7:00 pm on Wednesdays. Linda and I would be happy to attend on either day if we can start kind of early, She works in town and gets off at 4:30. Neither one of us work Thursday evening.

Hope that helps, we're looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Wolfman and Linda (TYKE)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay so far

Aching?
Metal >
Tyke >
Turbo >
The.element >

·
Registered
136 Posts
we're probably a no go. weekday nights are a bit hard with the little one.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Can't make those dates, but whatever you folks decide is fine with me.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody else?

So far we got

Metal >
Tyke >
Turbo >
The.element >
Elemento >

Anybody else???? CHime in peeps

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay so it will the 28th tuesday

So far we got

Metal >
Tyke >
Turbo >
The.element >
Elemento >

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry guys... I have a doctor's appointment late in the afternoon in Kailua that I can't reschedule, so I'm gonna miss this one. BUT I'll get some info on bowling either at Leeward or Aiea Bowl as one of our options! :D

See you guys at the bike ride on the 25th!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yipes! What's happening to everybody. Oh well I guess it always seems to slow down about now anyways. I was hoping to see Nalu and Kdogg..it's been awhile peeps. Anyways so we got 4 for tuesday which is cool. Parking might be a problem though. I guess we will see unless you want to meet at kakaako park instead? Chime if you want to meet elsewhere. There is another nice parking lot to meet in by the fishermans wharf.

Tyke >
Turbo >
The.element >
Elemento >

·
Registered
409 Posts
Whew the 28th is going to rough as I have a ~6am flight the next day for work. If the waves are up then I'll be there as we'll have to cancel the flight.

:)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who else is joining us for the 28th?

So far

Turbo
Tyke
The.element
elemento
Oldblue - (maybe)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Changing the meeting place to parking lot fishermans wharf.

So far

Turbo
Tyke
The.element
elemento
Oldblue - ??
Lava - (pending)
Kbermoi - (pending)

I think meeting in the fishermans wharf parking lot would be a whole lot better then we can either stay their or venture into the parking situation in the park.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a bit late to change it but it can be brought up when we meet. SO the meeting area is now gonna be the fishermans wharf parking lot...call me if you peeps need to.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yeah I got that early morning flight tomorrow and I'm beat.

I think we need another picnic to get us all back on track :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts