Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Anyone who's interested in the Element is welcome here, but I'm sorry, I don't understand how these items work with an Element. What am I missing?

·
Registered
154 Posts
products and the E

If you looked at their list of products, they sell handcuffs:) I thought all E owners needed handcuffs!?

or

Maybe Honda is expanding and bought the company....

Either way, if we keep guessing, we might get a response from them

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Hmmm, they realize that we don't have beds in our Es, right? :confused:

This might come in handy for me this upcoming winter though. :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Maybe they can come up with a front end hitch for the E and we can then buy the snow plow.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind a front end hitch by the way.;-)

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
If you looked at their list of products, they sell handcuffs:) I thought all E owners needed handcuffs!?
I missed that, thanks! Maybe they'll add straitjackets, I'm almost ready for for a new one.

Seriously, since their product line includes tarps and other outdoor fabrics, maybe they'll offer a new item that we can use.

I've always admired the side canopies made for big RVs that are made like a pull-down projection screen, never found one small enough for an Element. One would be great for travel and outings. I've looked at the Kelty type units but I already have a self-supporting shade; They are too much of a hassle to set up for a quick stop and go.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yes, the side canopy is a good idea. There are some smaller 5-6' ones available. A unit designed for the E's side doors would be awesome. Maybe make it so it can attach to the doors when open to give a little rain cover. Something really quick and easy to just pull out over the doors like a home window shade.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have we scared them off

Still many days and no response to our inquisitive- but of course- ****y comments. Is anyone home?:confused::lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
They have tonneau covers for when you saw off the back of your E to make a mini-Ridgeline.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
They don't necessarily have to sell anything for the Element to be a site sponsor. They help us pay for our hosting services and servers. Any help to keep us alive and well in cyberspace is always welcome. ;-)

Besides, we're a network of sites. There is us, the EOC. Then there are the sister sites for the Ridgies, the Oddies, CR-Vs, and the FCX. I think some of Agri-Cover's products might suit the Ridgies.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Very nice pick-up covers....:confused::confused:

Anyway - Hi Snuffel whats doin...

·
Registered
39 Posts
True, true.

I still like the idea of a rain cover for the side doors though....
i would definitely be down for a side canopy, seems it would work very nicely with the doors as a lil side protection
you could probably make one relatively easily aswell....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts