Honda Element Owners Club banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
New Element owner

Whats Up everyone!
I live in Kennesaw,recently purchased a 2006 TRP 2WD EX-P.I love it!
Just after I bought it I broke it in on a climbing trip to Arkansas! It performed incredibly well! I've been bitten by the modification bug and started adding some things with lots more to come!
Any tips on larger tires/rims,fog-lights,aftermarket steprails,bed platforms....would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Climber00

· Registered
9 Posts
Newbie in Douglasville

Hey Everybody! I just purchased my Black SC 2 weeks ago from Gwinnett Place Honda. I live in Douglasville and work in Norcross (my commute sux). Previous to my E I had a 2000 Merc Cougar (I tricked the heck out of this thing, about $12K worth). I really love customizing cars and hangin out with people that like to also, so if you're in the D'ville area (or Atlanta really) PM me :D

-Amber

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi fellow GA E-owners...
Just bought a used EX-P AWD red tango pearl last week and wanted to introduce myself. Will definitely wave. Love this site!

Live in Social Circle and commute into Chamblee area I-20 and 285 but ride in a van pool most days of week.

To an earlier poster (sorry, can't see your name) from Dillard - yes, I know where that is! Originally from Franklin NC myself. Glad to see that area represented:)

· Registered
105 Posts
SSM in Gainesville

I've posted several times on this board, but just realized I had never posted in the Georgia Owners. I've got an '03 SSM EX that I bought this month three years ago brand new from Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville. I'm now up to 48K, and the E runs like a top! Hi to all and be sure and wave. I've waved at a few E owners and they look at me really funny. I'm often in the Mall of Georgia area or up and down I-985.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Lawrenceville

I just this evening joined this Forum and would like to say "Hey." I just bought a new Element and drove it for the first time to work today (just bought it 2/15). I bought it from Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville and they were just wonderful. I just love my new Element! Love the XM radio (I had to listen to all of the stations). Tomorrow I plan on spending the day going through the owner's manual and getting up close and personal with my Element. I like to go biking and it will be so nice to just toss my bike in the back instead of fooling with those stupid bike racks--I had a Toyota Corolla before and had a Thule bike rack on the back--never really felt secure with it. Anyone got any tips for toting a bike in the back? I also enjoy attending Civil War re-enactments and would like to start re-enacting when I retire. I figure the Element will be a good way to haul my stuff around in--you know, hoop skirts and the like :). Is anyone here into re-enacting?

Have a great weekend!!:)

· Registered
31 Posts
Hey CountryGirl, I bought my E on 2/15 also, but I got mine from Carey Paul. I have carried 2 mountain bikes in the back, you have to remove the front wheels but if you have the quick releases it's not so bad.

· Registered
884 Posts
I've got a Gary Fisher mountain bike that i fit in my car without taking the front rim off. I think its a 19" or 20" frame too, can't remember which. The best way i've found to do it is slide the passenger seat forward, fold up or take out the right back seat, and then back the bike in through the side. The side has a much bigger opening than the hatch. Your front tire might peek over the console a tiny bit, but it works fine for me.

· Registered
48 Posts
Roll Bikes in from the Back

Hi country girl,
I have my rear driver side seat folded up and roll my road bike in from the back with both wheels on. I hook the drops of the handle bars in the bungee cords on the back of the folded up seat. I can also leave the wheels on my mountain bike and just slant it a little close the tailgate.

· Registered
467 Posts
finally some ga bike riders...where does everybody ride???? if you ever ride chicopee or in the area give me a shout we will go for a ride...also if anybody has a trailer hitch...and would like a cheap rack give me a shout...ive got one that gets the job done and ill sell for under $100 dollars...let me know

· Registered
2 Posts
i heard there was a murder on the silver comet trail almost a year ago in powder springs. that is really crazy. i use to race BMX a few years ago and I'd like to get back into it when i come back from this deployment. the new element will definitely be motivation since i won't have to buy an ugly bike rack.

· Registered
27 Posts
Smyrna, GA

Hello, everyone. My E lives in Smyrna near Galleria. I have all kinds of thoughts/ideas/plans for my "Sweet Potato," and would love to get ideas from others.

I've attached a few photos....please say hello!
-Chris

· Registered
74 Posts
Hey all,
Had my new Element for 2 weeks now. After pining and drooling for 3 years, I can't believe I finally got one. I can't wait to go camping! I love throwing my bike in the back and just going for a ride. No more scratching the paint off car with my old bike rack:) Anyway, I'm in Lawrenceville and I mostly ride at Central Park in Cumming, Tribble Mill in Grayson and Big Creek in Roswell. I tried Chicopee (Zig Zag trail) and it kicked my butt. I'll have to practice a little more before I try that again. Oh and I've ridden Conyers a few times too; tough but fun. Anyway, love this site and I look forward to reading about other GA E owners.

Here's a picture of the new baby!
(hope I attached it correctly)

Attachments

· Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Ninacan!

Hey Ninacan! Welcome to the world of fanatical Element Owners! :-o Glad to have you with us.

-Chris

· Registered
27 Posts
Thanks!

ninacan said:
Thanks for the warm welcome Chris! By the way, love that radio; good luck with the mods.

Nina
Thanks Nina! I'm having the overhead DVD player, wired to and from the AVIC-D3 installed this week, along with a rear view camera and game ports in the back. WHOO HOO! I love this vehicle!

-Chris :razz:

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.