Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, It has been some time since I last posted here! G-bags are continuing to grow and do very well even in this challenging economy. We have introduced 2 new bags to our line up.

One bag, The EZCheck bag meets TSA design features, allowing a laptop to remain in the bag while going through airport security. No unpacking necessary!
With its see-through laptop pocket and compact design your bag can be screened in a single image even when open.

We have also introduced the EZWalk bag. Essential an Original G-bag with an other way to secure it, primarily for use with strollers and Walkers. Yes believe it or not Walkers! This was an idea for use from a personal friend of mine that is convinced that there is not a good way for our elderly loved ones to secure items to their walkers. This modified Original G-bag has double sided Velcro loops on the back making it easy to attach to anything that has a bar or handle. He is an executive at a retirement community, so I can trust his judgment. We are working on offering the bags to retirement homes or hospitals with their logos embroidered on it.

The G-bags pouch continues to be a popular product and many people that are buying them are using them for cell phone and I-pod holders in the front of their vehicles. I have had at least one trucker that uses it to hold his cigarettes and lighters, so he does not always have to search for them. I know of at least one customer who is using it as a locker accessory for their childs locker at school. I guess it is one way for kids to keep their pens and pencils in one spot.

We are currently working on an additional bag for roll bars. We attempted this in the past but the bag became too difficult to manufacture and was price prohibited to market and sell. It was also near impossible to apply to the bar while making it removable, it seemed to always shift upside down and look terrible. We think we have created a better solution for our Jeep friends.

The G-bags Blog continues to get much traffic and we have been happy with the feedback we have received.

If anyone is interested in signing up for the G-bags Newsletter please do so here:

The Newsletter is used to provide product updates and announcements. Addresses are never shared or sold.

Have a great 2009 Element Owners!

Mark A. Griffin
Founder, G-bags LLC

·
Registered
782 Posts
DX Gray Interior - Dusk or Quicksilver>

So...I've read the G-Bags threads and I'm ready to commit to at least two pouches for the driver's side door. Nevertheless I can't figure out which color will better match the lighter gray interior of my I because I can't locate images of the new colored bags in use. Most of the pics on the G-bags site are the original black. Black won't work in my E - nothing inside is black.

Anyone with the quicksilver or dusk bags and an early model DX or LX E? I have the blue/gray interior? Any pics G-bag man?

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your intrest!

Here is a picture of Dusk (Left) Quicksilver (Middle) and Midnight (Right) side by side. Dusk and Midnight are both very popular however earlier model people like the Quicksilver.

I like all the colors and actually have a Dusk Pouch up front, Black Originals on the door and a Quicksilver Utility bag in the back.

Peace.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Paddleing Bags?

Do you make thwart bags? under seat bags? all for canoes ofcourse. I know that there was some E owners wondering where their thwart was in their E. I have been looking for an affordable, waterproof product for my canoes. Let em know what you think. I am also wondering how water proof these products are. I see that they fasten by velcro, do they keep their shape when they are loaded full of gear?

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
G-bags

Are not waterproof but I can tell you they are darn close. I had one gentleman who was testing and stressing an overloaded G-bag, when the bag released and flied off of a 4 wheeler into a creek and found it several hundred yards down stream, the contents were dry inside.

Yes, my bags can be used as a thwart bag with no problem. We use double sided Velcro in 4 places on the back of the bag. That gives the bag plenty of grab on your installation point. When you order the bag just indicate you want it "thwarted".

Best thing about my G-bags- Price. Can’t be beat!

As for under seat bags and gear bags- We will evolve into those products over time. Right now we are focusing on our new TSA laptop bag, a smaller TSA laptop bag for Apples and a shoulder messenger type bag, that is going to rock.

Peace.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Keep us updated on the new bags, a TSA messenger bag made by you would rock!

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EZ-Check G-bag

We are pleased to share with you that we just received our first shipment of our EZCheck G-bags ready for shipment! The below message is going out in the morning.

Mark A. Griffin
Founder G-bags LLC
Visit us on the web: www.G-bags.com

Lancaster County Pennsylvania March 9, 2009

Today G-bags LLC announced the launching of their new line of G-bags products EZCheck Laptop Brief. G-bags designs and distributes multi installation point bags and briefs for active people who want to remain organized.

The New bag can be viewed here: New EZCheck Bag Click link and scroll down.

The EZCheck Laptop Brief opens flat for fast, easy screening and features a laptop-only section that provides security with a clear view of your computer. No unpacking necessary! With its laptop pocket and compact design traveler’s bags can be screened in a single image even when open. The absence of thick dividers and other obstructions makes this bag less likely to get hand searched. Travelers can keep their bags closed and securely packed in most cases. Keeps business essentials secure. The laptop-only pocket is padded for extra security. Meanwhile, Pens, coins, folders, cords and other items are kept in separate, well-organized sections.
“By launching this great new product”, President and Founder Mr. Mark A. Griffin claims “we will advance our presence in the marketplace by providing our valued customers more options at a better price point than our competitors.”

Corporate Headquarters is located in Lancaster County PA. All G-bags products are designed in the United States .

Media Contact: Mark A. Griffin 717-572-2183 [email protected] www.G-bags.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts