Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"How are you, eh?"

I asked Tom Mc., the site administrator for this forum so that we might have a place for us to chat about issues, about concerns about the Element that pertain to Canada, sightings of Canadian "E"'s as well as just a nice place to say, "How are you, eh?"

Iskie

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks Jean. Glad to have you aboard.

Iskie

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is great. Now I no longer have to translate celsius - I have no idea what Farenheit is! I noticed that there is one member from Calgary. Any other westerners out there?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Has anyone else in Canada been experiencing a long wait to get the Element? I ordered a Black Element Y 5spd. on January 28 and have heard nothing yet.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Got mine a month ago and waited 4 days. The wait was because I bought the show room model and the had to take off things I didn't want. My dads sop was a 2.5 week wait.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I found my SOP Thursday March 27 and picked it up on Monday March 31st. They still have a DX 5 speed SOP in the showroom and a green Demo Y model.

Tell Gil I sent you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Going on 11 weeks wait for my SOP 5sp y package. It has almost killed me to wait so #$!!*ing long. Nice to see Canadian E owners are popping up. I have started to see a lot more "E"s lately. One a day that I can't keep up with in the Don valley Parkway. Soon the weather will be nice and the Elements will be popping up in many a Provincial Park.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey fellow E owners! Jonathan b's wife here...the wait has been CRAZY. If the salesman calls me on Tursday to report a delay, he'll have me to contend with :shock:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ordered mine on January 4, before they existed in Canada.
Just picking it up in Hamilton tomorrow! :D
Don't know why anyone who was willing to take an Y /AWD /AUTO
would have had any trouble landing one though!
Anyway, it looks like their starting to catch up now,
shipping more than just a trickle!
Wouldn't recommend my dealer, but they do have a blue and a silver
one available I believe.
I suggest anyone try Halton Honda in Burlington.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome neighbouroonie!

Iskie

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Iskie!
Just getting ready to go and pickup my new 5spd SOP this AM :D :D :D
Hope you get yours soon!
Don't be too diappointed if it's not by May5 thought.
I got a build order for mine for March 17, that was back on about Jan.10
It somehow got delayed to April, 2 :roll: :? :evil:
and it arrived Wednesday! :shock:
I wish you luck! But keep on top of them! :wink:

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have to drop the loaner Honda off at the dealer today as I am off to Las Vegas for a week on a business trip - I am going to ask about the delivery date again today. The salesman knows how disappointed I am with all of the changes in dates already.

Iskie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just joined the forum! Boy, am I glad this place exists. My wife and I put a deposit down on a Black E, fully loaded that should arrive at Dow Honda here in Ottawa sometime in mid-June. Here's hoping things actually turn out that way...we wanted to take it on a road trip to visit some friends in the States for their July 4 weekend.

Glad to be aboard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts