Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accessories seems to be a hot topic. But just as hot is how to install them yourself to save some cash or just to learn how to do it. Use this forum to ask questions or to share info from your experiences after you've installed something. Maybe we can all save each other some valuable time and money!

Enjoy, and thanks for participating on Element Owners Club message boards!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought my wife a 2WD Sunset Orange EX Tuesday (2/18), went through bank drive through on Wednesday (2/19) and found out the auto down/up drivers window wouldn't work :? I tried to reprogram the window by running it all the way down, then all the way up and holding it up for about 5 seconds and it didn't work. Called the service shop at the dealer and he said to run it all the way down, hold it for 5 seconds, then all the way up and hold it for 5 seconds. Still won't work. Drove by dealer and they tried same thing to no avail. They ordered a new switch and I'm taking it in today to have them install it to see if that fixes the problem. Other than that minor glitch, my wife and I are very pleased with the E.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not happy with the arm rest for $90 they offer. gonna build me one... sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy (you could be a *******) don't it? Goodness gracious....I hope not :shock:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone played with or thought about relocating the armrest? I'm too tall to have the standard armrest be of much use, wondering if others have wrestled with this problem.

I have wondered also if there is a way to install a front passenger's seat armrest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts