Honda Element Owners Club banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
ELEMENTDUDE, I put the SC console in car last weekend and while a member was looking at the pics on that thread, a member asked me if those were gbags on my doors. I kindly told that they were. That you and I wend back a long way to the days of the hondaelement.org site that is now defunct and that I had to support you as a friend and a member of the EOC that had a product on the market as I did ursa with his dead pedal unit as well.

Anyway, I like the bags. I haven't had a chance to put anything in them as of yet but I have the space and storage when needed. The logo doesn't bother any. If I had my preferences, I woud have wanted them to say ebags but hey, I didn't give birth to the idea. If I ever get to the place where I don't want the logo showing, I'll take a black Sharpie and color them in as I did my SC stitching on my floor mats.

So great product, keep up the good work and continued sucess and blessings!

Peace!

Attachments

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments!

Yes i agree eBags would have been cool!!, however the name is copyrighted already and I did not want to get sued!! plus I want G-bags to have universal appeal rather than just the Element. So I tried a bunch of different combinations and came up with G-bags. I also wanted to make sure I could own the domain as well. Just about anything that has to do with bags is taken already, but I had luck and G-bags was not owned by anyone. I hope you are doing well, I hope you keep safe out there.. Watch your back brother..

Mark

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I continually get questions on

How do G-bags work! I get e-mails saying- I just don't get it. Well I hope that the below pictures helps you out a bit. G-bags are not just a bag. They are not just getting stuffed into the door panel. They are attached with automotive grade Velcro that is guaranteed to stick to your mounting surface.

Check out the below picture of the G-bags pouch. I hope this picture offers an easier explanation of how they work. If anyone has any suggestions, just hit me with a PM.

Peace.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
elementdude,

are you making it to the international meet?

if so are you going to be plying your wares so we can pick them up cash in hand?

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
National Meet Up

Yes, I believe we will be attending this year’s National Meet up. By that time I will have a variety of colors in stock for folks to choose from. I will also appreciate any pre orders so I don’t stock out.

Look here for more information as time approaches.

Peace.

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Last Call for Logo Less G-bag after friday

All bags will have the logo. So PM now or forever buy them with logos!!

Thanks.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes, I believe we will be attending this year’s National Meet up. By that time I will have a variety of colors in stock for folks to choose from. I will also appreciate any pre orders so I don’t stock out.

Look here for more information as time approaches.

Peace.
Colors, you say?

I want blue ones! :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
i would like some orange logoless bags, ill still leave my 2 in place, i need a couple more for the back so those panels that pop off with the little cubbies behind them arent so visible to people.

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thank you very much for your interest in G-bags. I wish I was able to offer you orange, I am sorry I do not have orange available at this time.

Here are the colors I will be offering.

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
When Will Colors be available on eBay?

Thank you very much for your interest in G-bags. I wish I was able to offer you orange, I am sorry I do not have orange available at this time.

Here are the colors I will be offering.
When will the various colors be available for order on eBay?

Bob

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Website will be up

within two weeks. I am still awaiting inventory from my manufacture. I don’t want to launch the site till the inventory is in place.

Thanks for your patience!

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

·
Registered
822 Posts
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=G-bags+Small+Pouch+&category0=

Site should be up within two weeks. If you can't decide what color you want for Element Door bags, think about buying a pouch first. You will be able to see and feel the G-bag quality before investing in door bags.

There are no Logo's on the small pouches.

Peace.
So, if I want to buy blue g bags can I buy them and the pouch at the same time? I'd really like to only have one transaction, ya know?

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Site is now up!

http://www.g-bags.com

Spend some time checking out the features.

Thanks for your patience! A special thank you to Pop Up Steve, who has been great to work with though out this project. Steve is credited with most of the display photos. Steve- Thank you for you help and friendship!

Peace..

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thanks to all of you who are checking the bags out!

I have watched a lot of activity on the site. For those of you who want to purchase, you need to register on the site to verify your e-mail address. This is important for you and I both, if we did not have the process we have you could order and enter in the wrong e-mail address and we would loose contact.

Our registration process prevents that from happening by requiring you to click on a link that is emailed to you after you register. It also helps with security.

Please remember- You can't order without clicking the link! Once you register you will see the following:

Registration Complete!

Your account has been created and activation link has been sent to the e-mail address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by clicking on the activation link when you get the e-mail before you can login.

So follow the instructions and you will be good to go. Peace to all the Californian's out there that are loving the bags- We appreciate it!

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Press Release for the site.

Here is the release that went out this week.

G-bags Launches Ecommerce Web site

Lancaster County Pennsylvania March 8, 2008

G-bags LLC announced the launching of their Ecommerce website www.G-bags.com . G-bags designs and distributes multi installation point bags for active people who want to remain organized.

G-bags are available in a variety of sizes. Their bags provide organization solutions for a variety of installation points in your car, truck van or pickup truck’s interior and exterior.

They are also used in:

Campers
Pop-ups
Boats
All Terrain Vehicles ATV’s
Canoes
Kayaks

“By launching our website”, President and Founder Mr. Mark A. Griffin claims “we will advance our presence in the marketplace by providing our valued customers with more than one point of purchase.”

Having become frustrated with limited storage in today’s vehicles G-bags set off on a mission in 2005 to work out solutions. Having spent countless hours designing, creating, recreating and producing proto types the first G-bag was produced in 2007 primarily for use in the Honda Element. Corporate Headquarters is located in Lancaster County PA. All G-bags products are assembled in the United States.

Media Contact:

Mark A. Griffin
www.G-bags.com

81 - 100 of 126 Posts