Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcoming myself to the club! Just got my first Adventure Box, a 2007 EX

Hey All!

After having my first, and only, car stolen after owning it for 17 years (it's a sad sad story I can post a link if you wanna know more), I had no idea what to get. After much thinking, debate, and spreadsheets I decided that an Element would be just right and got a silver 2007 EX, pictured below under one of LA's many beautiful jacaranda trees. Don't worry it was only for a minute to take the photo, I don't want that crap all over my car hahah.

My first question- what are your favorite accessories? The small things that make it extra awesome?

Something to put in the back so that my stuff (boxes of beer) isn't always sliding around? How's the cover that hides the cargo area? What about up front?

Ideally, I'd love to have a list of everyone's Must Buy Stuff to Make Your Element Awesomer, with why those items are great and links to buy them (cause you know you'll want to).

Teach me your ways Oh Wise Adventurers!

<3 Laurel

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 EX AWD Omni Blue
316 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Elements... and thanks for the picture of your new ride with your intro post. I have found a 4x6 ft. braided rug works nicely for a cargo mat. A small slit in the rug allows for rear seat placement or not.

See you on the highway.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
<nevermind, I found the multiple subforums. Guessing there's so much there won't ever be a thread for everyone's favorites>

Welcome, Made of Kittens.

Your questions have all been discussed at length. Enjoy your reading.
Do you happen to have any links? I searched but couldn't find any threads discussing people's favorites, just randoms about a favorite or handy thing here and there. If there's not already, I'd love to have a master post that people can add to over time

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts