Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking here for a couple of years and really liking the idea of an Element I finally did it. The week before Thanksgiving I got my Element. It is a 2007 SC, NBP, with roof rack, foglights, mud guards, rear spoiler and rear tray/protector with 24,000 miles. The modifications have already begun. I have installed the front deflector, and window deflectors. I still have to install the hitch and Ipod interface. After having it almost a month I have to say I am really enjoying it. The gas mileage is good, it is zippy around town, and I think it is just plain cool. Future mods include window tint, grill guard and passenger door lock switch. All in all I am a happy camper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! I just bought my SC this week and I am enjoying it and this site very much. Post some pictures as soon as you can so we can check it out.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome. Kinda partial to 2007 SC NBP myself. I've got three decals on the back window: Element owner's club, "In My Element" and "aerodynamically challenged". Love it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Glad you finally chimmed in. Welcome.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the club!

No take advantage of the best part of Element ownership. Go to a local meet.

We are at the Lights in the park meet. We are haveing a blast!

Dom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

Pictures would be nice

·
Registered
446 Posts
Geez the first 3 posts are from black SC's with 2WD 5AT. I was afraid to post as I thought it was some kind of exclusive club :grin:

Welcome and enjoy your new ride ididit!

Great color by the way...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts