Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....or maybe just "A" hill.

In my quest to be the last Element on Earth, I'm keeping it to about 100 miles a week over just a couple days a week (weekend). I've done about 2,800 miles since I got it in June with 37,200. Most impressive thing about the car is the idle at a stop light. It goes to about 6-700 rpm and feels like the engine shuts off - it is so quiet.

Here is my brief "count up" to 40,000 along with a couple of pics when I picked her up this past June.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
727 Posts
WestCoastE: or maybe just a bump!

There's a whole lot of people on this site that wish they could wind back the clock to only 40K miles on their E! : - )

·
Registered
140 Posts
She sure shines Purty!
Here in FL we often find low mileage "condo cars" which are only used for 4-6 months a year by snowbirds- I saw a 2012 Fiat 500 with only 14,000 miles recently that a retiree acquaintance of mine found- the paint still looked new--

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She sure shines Purty!
Here in FL we often find low mileage "condo cars" which are only used for 4-6 months a year by snowbirds- I saw a 2012 Fiat 500 with only 14,000 miles recently that a retiree acquaintance of mine found- the paint still looked new--
Yes. I think mine had a similar story but was clearly garaged in NYC - Obviously only a part time car at 3,000 miles a year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts