Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our first real "E" trip last week and spent a couple days in Gettysburg, PA. Great place, with a lot to see and do, but I couldn't believe I only saw two Elements during the whole trip. A copper one in Gettysburg when we first got there and a silver one, I think, on the interstate on the way back.

As for the trip itself, riding in the Element was super. In our '03 Chevy van, I was always sticking a book or something under my leg to keep it from hurting, but never had any problems with the Element seat. It was a really comfortable ride. The gas mileage was great too. We got 28 mpg on the way up and almost 29 on the way back.

We definitely love our Element and have believe this was the best car we've owned in a long time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
we went thru gettysburg yesterday...I agree very few e's were seen...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gettysburg Elements

There are a few around here. Most of us probably simply hunkered down on the 4th and did our best to avoid the traffic. This weekend (July 11) is Bike Week and the traffic is pretty thick. I drove Ellie Blue across town to run an errand, and hustled back home!

Tom

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was in Hanover today, not far from Gburg, yup, not many E's except mine- but a lot of motorcycles were out.

If you need a place to visit with culture and a lot of E's, head to Philly. I do work out there and it seems a few blocks north and south around South Street are littered with E's. Like people get paid to drive them, haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts