Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Lex,

I'm very interested..... but would like to know what the final price would be for the Element covers.... The ones compatable with the side air bags... !!

Thanks in advance.

Matt

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm very interested..... but would like to know what the final price would be for the Element covers.... The ones compatable with the side air bags... !!

+1. I assume it's same % discount across the board on whatever product you buy?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Lex,

Thanks in advance.

Matt

I checked out the website already, and there is an option where you can select whether you have side airbags or not.

I am interested also, and would like to know the final price. Can I pick it up at your shop? Since its in Orange County.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Not trying to crap on your thread here, but I seriously hope that the Cali branch of Wet Okole is better than the actual one on Oahu.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I sent a PM but haven't heard anything back, so I figured I'd post and see if anyone knows.

Is this just for the Element model covers, or can we get them for other makes & models as well? Izzy really needs something to combat the dog hair / slobber.

·
Registered
122 Posts
any chance we could do this again??

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anything?

I am considering buying these next week or so ... is there a group buy?

Michael

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm interested, what kinda price are we looking at? Just discovered the generic seat covers from Costco won't work with the '09-'11 integrated seat belts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts